A little about me...

My name is Shawna and I am a lover of photography. I love to look at anything or anyone and see the beauty within. I am a firm believer that who you are inside reflects who you are on the outside and I like to capture that with a camera lens. I started this blog to update those on my adventures in my ever growing hobby. I hope to make this hobby of mine a profession one day. I am not going to claim to be a perfect photographer but I will post some of the pics that I have taken that I LOVE. I am more than willing to photograph anyone almost anywhere. I also believe that a beautiful family portrait or a boudoir photo for yourself or that special someone should be affordable and capture exactly what it is we are all looking to photograph...the Love. So if you or someone you know is willing to have a "student" like myself photograph them or their family please spread the word and contact me at Pinkknox@aol.com.

(((All The Love)))

Shawna

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dale and not so "Baby" Summer

Dale and not so "Baby" Summer are very good friends of ours. Dale actually had a huge part in making sure I didn't pass Kevin up when he first introduced us. My best friend Lauren was dating Dale and they thought we would make a cute couple. Ten years later, and with babies of our own in the mix, we are all still good friends and keep in touch. Summer is Dales most precious Christmas gift. She was presented to him on Christmas morning 2008. Summer was born on Christmas! I have watched her grow from the little peanut in an ultrasound picture to the fiesty and beautiful two year old she is today. Dale wanted to take some pictures of her for her 2nd birthday. At first she wanted nothing to do with me or my camera. Once I started to tease her and poke fun at her she started to smile for me. Some of the pictures I got of both Summer and Daddy Dale are priceless! Especially the one of her shooting attitude at me with her arms crossed. Take a gander and you will see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment